Attracting money or wealth is a matter of living as though you already have it. This doesn't mean you go on impractical spending sprees, it just means you stop allowing yourself to worry about money, or believe you don't have enough. Chances are, you do have enough, or close to enough. If you focus on this aspect of your financial situation, allow yourself to be grateful for every dollar, and believe, strongly that more is coming and that things are getting better, you are acting as though you already have what you need.
The reason is, knowing you are okay and that what you need will come to you, is the same as already having it. You stop fretting, stop feeling negative, anxious and desperate, and you allow gratitude and optimism to take over your life. This changes so much more than your finances, your entire being is instantly happier, healthier, and more upbeat.
Maybe you think this sounds great, but don't know how you can take back your mind and avoid negative or limiting thoughts and fears about money? The truth is, it can be hard. It requires you to be mindful of what statements do come in about wealth. You must be careful what you say to yourself, and always interrupt negative, worrisome thoughts with positive, up-beat ones. It helps to have a good arsenal of affirmations for money and wealth on hand.
Affirmations for attracting money:
- "I am grateful to have all the money I need to survive and do the things I need to do."
- "Money is available all the time, I know I will have more than enough."
- "I am getting by, and things are only getting better."
- "I feel better about my finances each day."
- "I am not desperate for money, I know I will always get by."
- "I just know my financial troubles will end very soon."
- "I am making more and more money all the time."
- "My life is getting better and better."
- "I am grateful for all of my blessings and I know they are going to keep pouring in."
Affirmations for making more money/getting a raise:
- "I am so happy to make the money I do, and I know my income will continue to rise."
- "I am due for a raise and I know I deserve one."
- "More money is coming my way.
I can feel it."
- "I make more and more money every month. My life is so wonderful."
- "I am grateful for every penny I make and things just keep getting better."
- "There is no reason why my income can't continue to rise. My potential is limitless."
- "I can make as much money as I can imagine."
- "I am not afraid to be wealthy and successful. I deserve it."
- "I do not feel ashamed of wanting more money. I deserve it just as much as anyone."
Affirmations for not worrying about money:
- "I choose not to worry about money, I know I'll be okay."
- "Worrying about money doesn't help. I already know the money I need will be here."
- "I am confident that I will be taken care of financially."
- "The money I need will arrive. I am very blessed."
- "I choose to feel positive about my situation, I know things will continue to get better."
- "I am not going to waste time worrying, I have plenty of money."
- "I will not allow myself to feel desperate, I know I can always get by."
- "Why worry? I am going to have plenty of money soon enough."
- "My financial troubles are at an end. I am not going to waste time feeling anxious about something that is destined to change."